Along with receipt and order printing solutions for hospitality, Star also offers a wide range of printers for standard die cut labels as well as linerless labels for food preparation, food safety and allergen labelling. These are ideal for existing systems, tablet-based systems and also for Cloud based software, printing labels from a central database to a number of different locations.
All of Star’s label printers use direct thermal technology for fast, accurate printing directly onto thermal label rolls, are easy-to-use and have superior connectivity.
|TSP654IISK 3″/80mm linerless label printer|
The TSP654IISK prints on variable length re-stick labels using MaxStick media which can be repositioned multiple times. Ideal for printing customer food orders which can then be issued as a receipt / bag seal.
• Linerless label printer for variable length repositionable labels
• Variable print widths, 80mm, 58mm and 40mm
• Paper taken sensor and anti-jam cutter to handle multiple labels
• Versatile connectivity including USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth and Star CloudPRNT for web and cloud connectivity to a central database
|3”/80mm and 4”/112mm desktop label printer|
Fast and simple to operate, Star’s TSP700II 3″ / 80mm and TSP800II 4″ / 112mm direct thermal label printers print on label rolls and can be integrated into current systems or can also connect to mobile devices and tablets.
• Direct thermal label printers with simple label roll loading
• Accurate fixed length labels with automatic label cutter
• Large 10cm label roll for fewer roll changes
• Versatile connectivity including USB, Ethernet, Bluetooth, Apple AirPrint™ (TSP800II) and Star CloudPRNT for web or cloud connectivity to a central database
• Splash proof cover and wall mount options
|2”/58mm and 3″/80mm mobile bluetooth|
classic and BLE label printer
• SM-L200 2″ / 58mm and SM-L300 3″ / 80mm versatile labelling for traditional or liner-free labels (SM-L300)
• Simple Bluetooth connectivity with mobile devices including Apple iOS™, Android™, Windows™ and Linux™
• BLE allows the use of multiple tablets with one printer
• Drop-in easy-to-load thermal label rolls
• Long battery life and Micro USB / vehicle Charging
• Desk dock cradle charger option
Thank you for reading the Star News of Star Micronics southeast Asia.
© 2021 Star Micronics Southeast Asia | Visit the Star Web Site